The Old Fish Market


A photograph of the Old Fish Market building. It has a statue of Neptune on top which was designed by George Burn. It was built between 1878 and 1880, and was designed by the city engineer A. M. Fowler. It has now been refurbished into a night club called ‘Riverside’.

Date: 1880

Group names: Lauren, Bexy, Maya, Jessica and Tweenies.